Course outputs :-
- Self-awareness and social awareness.
- Overcoming the difficulties and challenges we face in our daily and practical lives.
- Better balance personal and practical life.
- Strengthen a positive mentality in the face of changes.
- Improve personal and professional performance.
- The ability to communicate effectively with others.
- The ability to help others challenge different circumstances.
- The ability to set goals, values and vision.
Unit 1 :-
Introduction to coaching
- The concept of coaching.
- The need to coaching in our personal and practical lives.
- Coaching features.
- Types of coaching.
- Coaching’s role in self-development.
Unit 2 :-
Coaching effect on the equation of success.
- The concept and standard of success.
- The impact of coaching in raising the criteria for success.
- A relationship of coaching and passion.
- Coaching and habits.
- Coaching and out of the comfort zone.
Unit 3 :-
Qualities, tasks and skills of successful coach.
- The qualities of a successful coach.
- The basic tasks of a successful coach.
- Skills that help build a successful coach.
- Ethics and principles of coaching.
Unit 4 :-
Coaching strength in improving functionality.
- His role in career development.
- Its role in identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- His role in prioritizing and time management.
- Its role in dealing with variables.
Unit 5 :-
- The most important tools that help in self-development.
- The most important tools that help determine values and goals.
- The most important tools to raise productivity at work.
- Build better leaders.
Unit 6 :-
Training and application of coaching in personal and working life
- Apply coaching skills.
- A practical application to manage a coaching dialogue.
- Examples and facts on the effectiveness of coaching.
- Tips to help with the effectiveness of using coaching.