Course Output :-
- Introducing small and medium enterprises.
- Defining the components of the credit policy for these projects.
- Enable participants to evaluate collateral for small and medium enterprises
- Enabling participants to assess and follow up on the risks of financing small projects
Course Thread :-
- What are small and medium enterprises and their importance
- Types of small and micro enterprises
- The problems of small and medium industries in Arab countries
- The importance of small enterprises in achieving economic and social development
- Reasons for the reluctance of traditional banks to finance small enterprises
- Small enterprise credit evaluation requirements
- The components of the credit policy towards small enterprises in particular
- The importance of the financial statements of the small enterprise in assessing the creditworthiness
- The scarcity of information about small and medium enterprises and how to verify them
- Financial analysis by ratios, as well as vertical and horizontal analysis of the financial statements of a small project
- How to evaluate guarantees for financing small projects
- Small project financing risks and their follow-up
- Preparing the credit report for the small project
- Modern methods of financing small projects
- Leasing as a source of financing for small projects
Target group :-
- Heads and employees of departments (credit, facilities, risk management, control and internal auditing)
- Workers in accounting departments in small and medium enterprises.
- Personnel involved in preparing and controlling the estimated budgets.
- Responsible for planning, research and financial control.
- Workers in institutions that finance and support small and medium-sized companies