There is no doubt that electronic banking services are constantly evolving as most traditional services are provided through automated banking services without the need to review the bank and the failure of banks to adapt to these services will bring them out of competition in addition to the high financial cost of these services
The goal of the course :-
Introducing participants to the importance and nature of electronic banking services and the role of banks in this field and introducing them to electronic services their importance and risks and the way to deal with them and the necessary protections.
Workshop axes :-
First: Communication technology and rapid developments
- The concept of communication
- The importance of communication
- The development of communications in the world
- The role of communications in the development of electronic payment methods
- Definition of English services
- The importance of electronic services
- Types of electronic services
- Electronic clearing
- Electronic cheque
- Electronic cards
- Risks of electronic services
- Important tips when dealing with electronic payment methods
Third: Mobile payments
- Definition of service and its advantages
- Types of services that can be provided
- Related parties in the provision of service
- Service parties
- Service risks
- Raise awareness of how the service is performed before it is implemented
- The role of the Central Bank and banks in telephone payments
Fourth: Fraud and forgery on bank cards and ATMs
- Card and ATM frauds.
- Legal means to combat fraud on cards and ATMs.
- Practical and technical means to combat card and ATM fraud include:
- Technical foundations for issuing and operating cards and ATMs.
- Means and techniques to secure and protect cards and ATMs against electronic or information frauds.
- The most important images and methods of fraud related to cards and ATMs including: information fraud illegal copying of card data and card skimming information
- Fraud resulting from the loss or theft of the card and its pin number.
- Presentation of the most important and recent cases and practical cases of physical and electronic frauds located on ATM devices and cards and a presentation of possible scenarios of fraud and how to avoid, detect and dispose of them.
All bank employees, companies and financial institutions
Supervisors and heads of departments in banks and financial institutions
From the nature of their work to the financial and banking business
To register or inquire:
Email the page or email or on the phone
07700025470- 07711112089 and possible on whatsapp app for the same numbers