The course enhances participants’ knowledge of financial accounting concepts, types of financial statements, users of financial statements, and components of financial statements. This course covers various analytical techniques that emphasize the relative and relative importance of the data presented in the four major financial statements and for assessing a company’s position. These techniques include ratio analysis, common volume analysis, study of components of financial data between industries, review of descriptive materials, and comparisons of results with other types of data. The course includes a practical project aimed at analyzing a company’s debt-paying capacity in the short and long term, its profitability, efficiency and market value to the company.
• An opportunity to enhance the participants knowledge about the concepts of financial accounting, types of financial statements, and the use of financial statements and financial statements components .
• To develop participants’ understanding of how to prepare all types of financial statements to generally accepted accounting principles.
• Helping participants acquire the necessary skills to analyze all types of financial data, vertical analysis, horizontal analysis, and ratio analysis.
Unit 1: Finance:
- Financial Accounting .
- Preparing the income statement.
- Preparing a cash flow statement .
- Preparing a statement of variables.
- Understand the notes disclosures
- Limits of the financial statements
Unit 2: Financial Analysis:
- Vertical analysis .
- Horizontal analysis.
- Liquidity ratio analysis.
- Analysis of leverage ratios.
- Solvency ratio analysis.
- Capital structure ratios analysis.
- Profitability analysis.